Zuku is the best internet service provider in Kenya with fast speed WiFi access and strong satellite TV signals. For this reason, the ISP Company is ideal for home and business subscribers in need of unlimited streaming experience. Good reviews is confirmation that Zuku internet packages 2021 Kenya are worth their prices.
- READ ALSO: 15 best internet Wifi providers in Mombasa.
The list of Zuku coverage areas is becoming longer in an effort to connect every Kenyan to fast speed WiFi. Alongside these internet services are excellent television streaming services at fair rates. A comparison of various Zuku plans is here to guide you through the installation process.
Who is the owner of ZUKU?
Businessman Richard Bell is founding owner of Zuku which runs under Wananchi Group.
- READ ALSO: Zuku WiFi Installation Cost and Contact Number.
Above all, Zuku internet and pay TV services are accessible within the larger East Africa.
List of Zuku internet packages 2023 Kenya with prices
Zuku Fiber and Zuku Satellite TV are two main services that customers stand to benefit.
We have a breakdown of both, with a closer focus of their bandwidth, channels, and prices.
- READ ALSO: List of Safaricom home fibre packages.
Notably, Triple Play prices are slightly higher because of included television channels.
1. Zuku internet only packages
The speeds of Zuku internet only plans range between 10 MBPS and 60 MBPS.
- 10 MBPS at Ksh. 2,499
- 20 MBPS at Ksh. 3,999
- 60 MBPS at Ksh. 4,999
The three packages come with free installation and free modem for WiFi access.
- READ ALSO: 20 Best WiFi Internet Providers in Uganda.
Most importantly, Zuku fiber internet costs are more affordable compared to those offered by competitors.
2. Zuku Triple Play packages
Triple play packages range between 10 MBPS and a staggering 500 MBPS of internet speeds.
- 10 MBPS at Ksh. 2,799
- 20 MBPS at Ksh. 4,199
- 60 MBPS at Ksh. 5,299
- 100 MBPS at Ksh. 6,799
- 200 MBPS at Ksh. 11299
- 500 MBPS at Ksh. 22,499
Apart from high speed internet, the above list of Triple Play packages offers the following services;
All Zuku Triple Play services
- Free and unlimited on net Zuku calls
- 60 local and international television channels
- One month Plus Free Premium and Asian Pack
- Free installation, modem, and digital TV decoder
- Plus handset at Ksh. 1,500 with free Ksh. 1,000 airtime
In addition are free Zuku phone emergency calls.
3. Additional Extra Channels Zuku
Make your Triple Play service even more exciting with these additional channels.
- 74 channels at Ksh. 499 (Plus Classic Package)
- 97 channels at Ksh. 999 (Plus Premium Package)
- 34 Asian Channels at Ksh. 1,149 (Plus Asian Package)
Most online games and other heavy internet users often find Zuku packages affordable and friendlier.
Zuku Fiber Coverage areas in Kenya
Wananchi Group Zuku WiFi and satellite TV services are available in major towns such as Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, and Kisumu.
i. Zuku coverage Nairobi, offices, contacts
At least 50 Nairobi Estates have a good Zuku internet coverage including the following;
- Athi River
- Avenue Park
- Fedha Estate
- Garden Estate
- Imara Daima
- Kahawa Sukari
- Kahawa Wendani
- Kahawa West
- Mountain View
- Nyayo Estate
- South B
- South C
- Spring Valley
- Tena Estate
- Thome Estate
Zuku offices Nairobi are within Gateway Business Park, Village Market Mall, and Junction Mall Shop along Ngong Road.
- READ ALSO: 10 best WiFi providers in Thika list.
There is another customer care office at Parklands Shop along Masari Road
ii. Zuku Mombasa coverage, offices, contacts
Mombasa residents in these 12 estates can finally connect their homes to fast internet and triple play advantages.
- Makupa Ziwani
- Mwembe Tayari
- Old Town
Zuku address in the coastal region include Imaara plaza and Majengo shop. Zuku Mombasa branch contacts are +254205205205.
iii. Nakuru Zuku internet coverage
There are 8 estates in Nakuru Town with access to Zuku internet services.
- Free Area
- White House
Visit Zuku office Nakuru branch inside Westside Mall along the busy Kenyatta Avenue.
iv. Zuku internet in Kisumu coverage
There are 6 estates in Kisumu City with full access to Zuku Triple Play services.
- Poly View
- Shauri Moyo
- Kenya Lee
- Mountain View
Zuku Kisumu offices lie within Tuffoam Mall, Ground Floor, opposite Goodlife.
Steps of Zuku installation and requirements guide
Confirm that you are within a Zuku internet covered area before proceeding.
- READ ALSO: List of JTL Faiba WiFi packages.
Zuku installation manual require new subscribers to complete the following three steps before qualifying for a connection.
- Firstly, visit https://zuku.co.ke/triple-play/ in your favourite browser
- Secondly, choose your preferred plans from a list of all Zuku payment packages.
- Thirdly, click on the “BUY NOW” or “ORDER PACKAGE” button to start an installation request
- A form will display requiring full names, telephone number, email address, residence area, and house number.
- Fill the form then choose your location on the map before checking the CAPTCHA box and pressing the SUBMIT button.
Zuku customer care agent will call in return for verifications and further guide on the installation process.
Zuku internet MPesa payment procedure
Paying Zuku packages is easier using MPesa method instead of direct deposit at the counter.
- In the MPesa Menu, enter Zuku internet paybill number 320320
- Provide the account number in the format “zukuXXX,” where XXX is the provided Zuku account number
- Enter the amount and provide the PIN to finish the transaction
More Zuku online payment methods include Airtel and Equitel.
- READ ALSO: 10 best WiFi providers in Kisumu.
Meanwhile, use Zuku internet speed test to confirm if the connected package is delivering the expected speeds.
Settings and Zuku router login page guide
Most Zuku WiFi not working complaints relate to a forgotten password. If that is your problem, then resetting the PIN is necessary.
How to change my Zuku WiFi password
- Access Zuku portal at www.zuku.co.ke
- Click on My Zuku Account button
- Register if you are new to the site, otherwise login
- Go ahead and complete the reset password operation
Key in the new password for continue enjoying unlimited WiFi.
Change Zuku password and username
Use these steps on your browser to change the name and pass code of your WiFi network.
- Use the IP Address 192.168.10.1 or as provided on the back of the router
- Login in using the password and username provided on the router description tag
- Navigate to the “Wireless Page” and click on “Primary Network.”
- Change the WiFi name under Network Name (SSID)
- Now change the password under the label WPA Pre-Shared Key
- Click “Apply” to complete the process. Congratulations!
Make sure you remember the new password for future use.
All Zuku customer care contacts and address
- Phone number: 0205222222
- Phone number: 0205205205
- Zuku email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Zuku for help with coverage areas, internet packages, installation process, and related inquiries.
A full list of Zuku internet packages and prices is particularly useful for those seeking to upgrade their online experience. We hope that you have also learnt how to complete the installation process.