The University of Nairobi student portal login is the locus of all essential information about fee balance, enrolment, exam results, timetables, handbooks, and courses. Discussed herein are useful guides for your registration, login, password reset, and useful links.
- READ ALSO: Where is Kisii University Located?
UoN portal is a lifesaver thanks to the Student Information Management System (SMIS) which makes it easy for students and staff members to access critical services.
10 Services on the University of Nairobi Student Portal
The user-friendliness of the UoN student portal is handy when navigating the site.
- READ ALSO: 20 Best Universities & Colleges in Kisii.
Enlisted are some of the core services you can access from the comfort of your home.
- Admission services
- Course registration
- Fees statement
- Downloading UoN transcript
- Check your semester results
- Caution money refund
- Exam card printing
- UoN clearance status
- Exam timetable and class timetable
- Interfaculty transfers and deferment of admission
- Resetting the UoN student portal login password
Who can use the UoN student portal? The portal is accessible to prospective students, freshmen and continuing students. The system is equally useful to academic staff members and administrators.
- READ ALSO: Campuscura TUM Student Portal Login.
UoN student portal login
You can access the University of Nairobi student portal through the following steps:
- Visit UoN at https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Enter your username and password in the login section
- Click the “Login” button to access your student portal
If unable to log in follow the reset password procedure presented below.
How to recover your UoN student portal forgotten password
Password resetting is crucial in cases where you have forgotten login credentials.
- READ ALSO: Nairobi School KCSE Results.
Recover the University of Nairobi student portal password using these 5 steps.
- Visit the UoN student portal login page at https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link below the login button
- Enter your username or registration number and click on the “Submit” button
- A password reset link will be sent to your registered email address
- Click on the password reset link in the email and enter a new password.
Contact the UoN ICT Helpdesk for further assistance.
- READ ALSO: 25 Best TVET Colleges in Kisii County.
Bonafide students and staff members should register to start enjoying a wealth of resources on the portal.
UoN student portal registration
If you are unable to access the account or you are a new student, you need to sign up for an account.
- READ ALSO: Alliance Girls High school KCSE Results.
An account is a gateway to UoN e-class and learning management systems.
- Visit the UoN student portal at https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Locate the “SMIS Allocated Registration No” section
- Enter “Application Ref. Number” as it appears in your letter of offer to get your allocated “Student Registration Number.”
- Follow the prompts and ask the admin for help in case you are unable to complete the process on your own
Alternatively, new students can log in with the student ID and password issued during admission.
The University of Nairobi contacts
The following UoN website links are crucial for both learners and educators.
- READ ALSO: Kenyatta University Student Portal Login.
|Postal address||00100, GPO, Nairobi|
|UoN e-learning portal||https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke|
|UoN registrar email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Use the contacts provided for further inquiries on admissions, courses, and related academic affairs.
- READ ALSO: Kisii University Student Portal Login.
Higher learning is much easier with the University of Nairobi student portal. It is indeed a timeless hub of student information, learning materials, and administrative functions.