TSC online application portal is a resource centre for all employed and unemployed Kenyan teachers. All educators registered under the Teachers Service Commission often flock to this website for job hunting among other services.
- READ ALSO: How to Get TSC Number Online.
At the cross-road of the ongoing mass recruitment and deployment of newly hired teachers is the TSC portal. The site is a hub of even more opportunities including internships, permanent and pensionable jobs.
TSC online application portal 2022/2023
The Teachers Service Commission with offices in all 47 counties renders most of its functions through the https://www.tsc.go.ke portal.
- READ ALSO: TSC Recruitment Portal Login.
The commission is steadfast in offering transformative teaching for quality education.
Permanent/ TSC Interns online application portal
Both primary and junior secondary teachers can easily apply for their dream jobs online.
- READ ALSO: 20k TSC Internship Vacancies.
Notice that the application process is exclusively open to all TSC registered teachers.
- TSC number
- National ID number
- Phone number
- Email address
How to apply for TSC vacancies
- Access the recruitment portal using the link ‘https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login’
- Enter your TSC no, ID no, and mobile number to proceed
- On the next page, enter a 6-digit passcode sent to your phone then choose between internship and permanent jobs for primary or junior secondary
- Update your TSC profile with relevant info including points received for primary teachers and subject combination for secondary teachers
- Now click on the ‘Apply’ button – choose the preferred workplace county then submit to finish.
Once the application is processed, successful candidates will need to attend interviews ahead of deployment.
TSC interview requirements
- A copy of the TSC registration certificate
- Copy of national ID card or passport
- Two colour passport-size photographs
- A copy of the NHIF card
- A copy of the KRA PIN certificate
Primary school educators on internship will earn a monthly salary of Ksh. 15,000 for one year. Their Junior Secondary counterparts with pocket a pay of Ksh. 20,000 within the same period.
- READ ALSO: TSC Recruitment Application Guide.
TSC online application portal is ideal for unemployed teachers seeking to advance their professional careers with additional merit points and a steady paycheck.