The recently announced 20,000 TSC internship vacancies are drawing undivided attention among unemployed educators and those seeking greener pastures.
- READ ALSO: New TSC Entry Requirements in KUCCPS.
A total of 18,000 teachers will be posted in junior secondary schools and 2,000 in Public Primary Schools. We have the details;
20k TSC Internship Vacancies
The move to hire more teachers comes will go a long way in the implementation of the Competency-Based Curriculum.
- READ ALSO: How to Get TSC number online.
Eligible applicants are encouraged to apply ahead of the deadline set on July 10, 2023.
“The Teacher Internship Programme is a one-year programme meant to equip and sustain competencies of persons entering the teaching service… The Internship period will be for 12 months.”TSC statement.
Lucky applicants will earn as follows;
|Junior Secondary||Ksh. 20,000|
According to TSC “The stipend will be paid subject to statutory deductions, where applicable.”
- Candidate must be a Kenyan citizen and a registered teacher with TSC
- Applicant must be a holder of at least a diploma in education
- Must have a minimum mean grade of C+ and C+ in two teaching subjects in KCSE or its equivalent
- Applicant should be unemployed and not previously employed by TSC
- Must have original academic and professional certificates
- Personal accident insurance to cover personal risks during the internship period
Additional requirements include; an ID card or Passport, two colour passport-size photographs, an NHIF card, and a KRA certificate.
- READ ALSO: KUCCPS Courses and Cluster Points.
Persons with disabilities and graduate teachers from TVET institutions are been encouraged to apply.
“Selection of candidates will strictly be on merit and based on the number of vacancies per county. Successful candidates must not fill more than one offer of internship.”TSC statement.
Teachers with upgrade diplomas in primary teacher education (CBC) will have an added advantage.
- READ ALSO: KUCCPS Third Revision Deadline.
The TSC internship vacancies application deadline is set for Monday, July 10, 2023. Apply now!