9 senior Azimio leaders arrested on Wednesday are still locked at undisclosed places. Among them is the abducted security official attached to Raila Odinga.
- READ ALSO: 3 Day Furious Azimio Demonstration.
Azimio principals Raila Odinga and Martha Karua have since condemned police brutality and throwing unsuspecting civilians behind the bars.
9 Senior Azimio leaders arrested
Majority of Kenyans are as a result worried about the state of nation, considering high cost of living. Those arrested are as follows;
- Anthony Otsulawho – Budget officer at the Nairobi County Assembly
- Babu Owino- Member of Parliament for Embakasi East
- Dennis Onyango – Raila’s Spokesman
- Erick Otieno – Budgets officer at the Nairobi County Assembly
- Keng Chonga-Member of Parliament for Kilifi South
- Maurice Ogeta – Private bodyguard to ODM leader
- Redson Onyango- Member of Nairobi County Assembly, Ngei Ward
- Teddy Mwambira- Speaker of Kilifi County Assembly
- Wilfred Odallo- Member of Nairobi County Assembly, Mabatini Ward
- READ ALSO: 5 Reasons Why Raila Cancelled Demos – ICC Fears.
Even more civilians are still behind the bars in connection with Maandamano calls.
- READ ALSO: Raila Bodyguard Abducted! President Ruto Accused.
Political analysts say that the regime of William Ruto is seeking to neutralize national uprising by targeting demonstration masterminds.