Safaricom internet for business packages are custom designed for both urban and remote customers. Apart from high WiFi speeds, the coverage of this satellite internet is satisfactory.
What are internet options for rural areas in Kenya? Safaricom business internet is by far the best ISP in most areas. That is why several cyber cafes in villages and cities rely on the network.
Safaricom internet for business packages and prices
The enlisted three internet packages meet different number of users and bandwidth needs.
- READ ALSO: List of Zuku internet packages.
A monthly billing cycle with prepaid and postpaid options is attractive.
i. 3 MBPS at Ksh. 4,100
The package is ideal for businesses expecting up to 10 internet users.
It is a good choice for light file sharing, emails, and moderate internet users.
ii. 5 MBPS at Ksh. 5,799
The package can handle up to 20 internet users without buffering.
- READ ALSO: Latest Safaricom MPesa Charges!
Businesses with moderate internet needs often fall for this package.
iii. 10 MBPS at Ksh. 15,699
Up to 30 heavy internet users can connect to the network.
The package is suitable for CCTV backup and cloud connectivity.
Business internet installation requirements
Subscribers must adhere to these 5 requirements before receiving an internet connection.
- Safaricom shop or sales agent issued business connectivity application form (filled)
- Business permit or certificate of incorporation
- KRA PIN certificate of the applicant
- Personal details and contacts of the applicant
- Clearance of required payment amount
Pre-paid and post-paid business internet payment options
There are two payment options for those seeking Safaricom internet for business.
- Pre-paid: no deposit is required in the service activation process
- Post-paid: a deposit equivalent to a one-month payment required
Notice that monthly bills are paid at the nearest Safaricom Shop or through MPesa.
Once approved, the customer will receive an account number with Paybill details.
Is there any installation fees?
No. Safaricom internet for business installation is free for new customers. On top of that, you will receive a free fibre router.
- READ ALSO: List of JTL Faiba WiFi packages.
However, customers will need to purchase an LTE gadget costing between Ksh. 3,000 and Ksh. 7,000.
Safaricom internet for business contacts
- Phone: 0722002222
- Email: email@example.com
Call or request a call back to initiate the connection process.
- READ ALSO: List of Safaricom home fibre packages.
Safaricom internet for business packages are highly dependable in almost every part of the country. In most cases, these packages are cheaper compared to competitor WiFi providers.