Safaricom internet has been transforming the way Kenyan households and businesses stay connected with high-speed internet. To add to the convenience, Safaricom introduced a hassle-free payment system through their Paybill number. In this article, we bring you a step-by-step guide on how to pay using the Safaricom Home Fibre Paybill number.
- READ ALSO: Faiba MiFi Bundles Price & Unlimited Packages.
Presuming you are already connected to the home fibre packages, renewing your subscription can be done using the Paybill number or Safaricom USSD.
5 Steps to Pay Using Safaricom Home Fibre Paybill Number
As a customer embracing the convenience and efficiency of Safaricom Home Fibre, understanding the payment process becomes essential.
- READ ALSO: Safaricom Home Fibre Installation Contacts.
So how do you pay Safaricom Home Fibre via M-pesa? Use Safaricom Home Fibre Paybill number 150501 to make payment via M-pesa. Similarly, one can also opt to pay using Safaricom USSD *400#, Bonga points or the app.
- READ ALSO: Safaricom Customer Care Contacts & Branches.
Here are the general steps to make payments using M-pesa.
- On your M-pesa menu go to “Lipan na M-pesa”
- Select the “Paybill” option and then “Enter business no”
- Enter the Safaricom Home Fibre Paybill number 150501
- Enter your Safaricom Home Fibre account number as the account number
- Fill in the amount and enter your M-Pesa PIN to authorize the payment
Contact Safaricom customer care by dialling 400 on your phone should you encounter any problem with the above procedure.
- READ ALSO: Zuku WiFi Installation Cost and Contact Number.
Safaricom Home Fibre packages
|Bronze||10 Mbps||Ksh. 2,999|
|Silver||20 Mbps||Ksh. 4,100|
|Diamond||100 Mbps||Ksh. 12,499|
Safaricom Home Plus packages
|Ksh. 800||5GB +400Min+1000SMS|
|Ksh. 1,800||15GB +1000Min+2000SMS|
|Ksh. 2,700||25GB +1500Min+3000SMS|
|Ksh. 4,600||45GB +2500Min+5000SMS|
All bundles are valid for 30 days and come with a 2GB Free YouTube bundle. You will also be able to access Free WhatsApp upon full utilization of the data bundle.
- READ ALSO: Poa Internet Contacts: Monthly Packages.
Feel free to make use of the Safaricom Home Fibre Paybill number to settle your bills and enhance your online experience. Contact Safaricom customer support or visit their website for more info and inquiries.