How much does it cost to install Safaricom Home Fibre? New subscribers pay at least Ksh. 3,000 for new connections. Existing internet users who fail to carry their router when relocating to new premises will pay Ksh. 6,500 for a re-connection.
- READ ALSO: History of MPesa in Kenya Since 2007.
However, those with fibre-ready Safaricom routers will incur no re-connection fees.
How much does it cost to install Safaricom Home Fibre?
Is home Fibre installation free? While Safaricom PLC does not charge an installation fee, users must subscribe in their first month to activate their accounts and access the internet.
- READ ALSO: Who Sold MPesa to Safaricom in Kenya?
Newly connected users are entitled to a cumulative reward of Ksh. 3,000 as follows:
- The first Ksh. 1,500 will be awarded after three consecutive monthly renewals following a new connection;
- The second Ksh. 1,500 will be awarded after a further three consecutive monthly renewals
Hence, if a new connection commences in January, the first instalment will be awarded at the end of April and the second instalment at the end of June.
- READ ALSO: List of Safaricom home fibre packages.
A subscriber will forfeit the reward where their home fibre account is inactive at any point during the period of eligibility as indicated above.
Dial *400# to initiate your connection.
- READ ALSO: Safaricom Home Fibre Installation Cost.
Home Fibre plans
Payment for the Fibre Packages is made every thirty (30) days from the date of the previous subscription.
- READ ALSO: Where is Safaricom Located?
It costs Ksh. 3,000 to install Safaricom Home Fibre in your home or business for an uninterrupted online presence.