Recent stats has revealed that Elon Musk is the richest person in the world right now. Time is up for Jeff Bezos and Bill gates as the top richest people in the world.
- READ ALSO: CS Fred Matiangi biography.
Forbes net worth rankings confirms the unexpected. Elon Musk is particularly a figure of interest with staggering wealth. The Space X and Tesla boss is clearly having a financial bliss.
Elon Musk beats Jeff Bezos as the richest person in the world 2021
Musk Elon registered much profits in the recent year and will likely shoot higher in days to come.
- READ ALSO: Top 25 Richest People in Western Kenya.
Whether he will stay on these new heights for the rest of 2021 is up to the dynamics surrounding Tesla’s stock price performance.
Top 10 richest people in the world Forbes list
Who will be the richest person in 2021? Elon Musk was the most likely winner, and he has proven us right.
- READ ALSO: Why Did Musk Change Twitter to X?
Here is a full list;
- Elon Musk – $188 billion (Tesla Motors and Space X founder)
- Jeff Bezos – $184 billion (Amazon founder)
- Bill Gates – $132 billion (Microsoft founder)
- Bernard Arnault – $114 billion (LVMH CEO)
- Mark Zuckerberg – $100 billion (Facebook founder)
- Zhong Shanshan – $93 billion (Nongfu Spring chair)
- Warren Buffett – $87 billion (Berkshire Hathaway CEO)
- Larry Page – $82 billion (Google co-founder)
- Sergey Brin – $79 billion (Google co-founder)
- Larry Ellison – $79 billion (Oracle Corporation co-founder)
Forbes latest list of world richest
Elon Musk rose to the top place after a share price rise of 548 percent within the last 12 months.
- READ ALSO: Bill Gates in Kenya: 7 Reasons Why.
On the other hand, Jeff Bezos’s share price increased by 57 percent amid booming ecommerce business during the coronavirus pandemic.
Lastly, Warren Buffett remained one of the richest people in the world even after suffering 2 percent share price drop.
Is Elon Musk the richest person in the world?
Details on how Elon Musk became the real iron man are now at hand. He claimed the top position following a surging rise in Tesla motors share price.
- READ ALSO: Top 25 Richest Luos in Kenya.
Further reports indicate that Tesla welcomed a share price rise of more than 530% between March 2020 and January 2021.
- READ ALSO: Gideon Moi Biography.
The richest people in the world are competitively overtaking one another. Only those with more adaptable businesses and latest technology will likely survive the raging net worth battle.