The list of marketable diploma courses in Kenya is longer than you think! Stick around for career friendly programmes.
- READ ALSO: What Happened to Andrew Kibe?
The high demand for workers with skills in select fields is largely shaped by technological advancement.
25 Most Marketable Diploma Courses in Kenya
Taking a hotcake course is particularly important with skyrocketing unemployment rates.
- READ ALSO: Elgon View College Courses.
Here are some of the diploma programmes with more opportunities than the rest.
1. Diploma in Nursing and health sciences
High demand for nurses in Kenya and other parts of the world quality nursing in our list.
States with open doors for Kenyan nurses include the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
2. Diploma in pharmacy and clinical medicine
Pharmaceutical companies in Kenya and health researchers are on the lookout for graduates with special skills in drugs and medicine.
- READ ALSO: Campuscura TUM Student Portal Login.
Even better, one can register and open a chemist for huge returns.
3. Diploma in mass communication and journalism
Talented reporters, radio, and television presenters stand at the crossroads of lucrative jobs on our screens.
The most experienced and reputable journalists earn more than Ksh. 150,000 per month.
4. Diploma in sales management and procurement
Procurement officers are critical in any organization ahead of planned purchases.
- READ ALSO: Rigathi Gachagua Net Worth.
The career is a gate opener to the world of possibilities in business.
5. Diploma in Information Technology (IT)
Rapid digitization is fueling the demand for IT experts in the job market.
You realize that a diploma in IT is more marketable than a bachelor’s degree in Computer science.
6. Diploma in architecture and structural design
Architects often land well-paying projects with good prospects.
For that reason, graduates with an eye for detail can easily siphon a steady stream of income from the field.
7. Diploma in engineering
Various diplomas in Engineering include mechatronics, civil, electrical and mechanical.
- READ ALSO: The History of Kisii University Since 1965.
Engineering is among the few fields where self-employment is possible.
Full list of most marketable diploma courses in Kenya
- Business management
- Finance and accounting
- Real estate management
- Food and beverage
- Quantity surveying
- Electrical and electronics
- Web and graphic design
Align your passion with your preferred course for greater success.
- READ ALSO: Open University of Kenya Fee Structure.
The most marketable diploma courses in Kenya fall in the service industry relating to technology, health, and business.