Kisii University is a chartered public higher learning institution of the 21st century. KSU brags of being a hub of extensive research, academic excellence, and social welfare. A recent intake of more than 4,000 first-year students confirms this fact. The Kisii University admission letters are out, and here is how to download them.
- READ ALSO: Kisii National Polytechnic courses.
Kisii University e learning system offers new learners an excellent opportunity to interact with their dream campus virtually. The site conveys all the necessary information ranging from learning materials to social and campus life stints.
Kisii University admission letters download
Prospective learners can access their KSU admission letters through the KUCCPS portal.
Those who have not confirmed their qualifications on the KUCCPS placement results 2020 should do so before proceeding.
KUCCPS admission letters 2023/2024
Kisii University 2020 intake did set a new record by admitting the highest number of fresh students overall.
- READ ALSO: Kisii University Graduation.
Recent intake learners can now log in to the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service for a copy of their admission letter.
Kisii University student portal admission letters
The recent Kisii University session reporting has given priority to new learners whose names appear on the 2020/2021 admissions list.
- READ ALSO: Number of Freshers admitted at Kisii University.
Luckily, successful applicants can now access their admission letters on the student portal Kisii University webpage.
Kisii University online registration on Selfcare portal
Follow these steps to register on the selfcare page before you can start downloading your letter.
- Start by accessing the Kisii University selfcare page here
- Click “update profile” to proceed
- Validate your info by providing your Index number or the PF number
- Confirm or update your contact number
- Please take note of the University Email displayed on the success page because it is your new username
Kisii University Selfcare admission letter download
- Access the kisiiuniversity.ac.ke selfcare page
- Click on the Login link at the right corner of the page
- Enter the university email address you received when updating your selfcare profile
- Enter your index number in the password field, then click to login
- Proceed to request a verification link
- Log in to the university email and open the verification link
- The site will redirect you back to the selfcare page
- Navigate to the bottom of your page and click on the download admission letter button to receive your copy
If you have not yet applied to the institution, then go ahead and join thousands of new and ongoing learners.
First things first, decide on the course of study, then go forward to review the Kisii University fee structure ahead of your enrollment.
- READ ALSO: List of Kisii University courses.
Those experiencing trouble when trying to download their Kisii University admission letters can use the following contact details for help.
Kisii University contacts
Phone contact: (+254) 720875082
The Kisii University e-ticketing page is handy for those experiencing difficulties accessing their admission letters.
If you are one of them, then go on and submit a new ticket, providing all the necessary details about your problem.
Why Kisii University?
Many prefer to study at Kisii University because of its excellence in research and innovative technologies.
Furthermore, Kisii University courses are highly competitive – part of why the institution is sagging with high admission numbers.
The positive change will likely stick for years to come, even as the university continues to unlock new learning possibilities through the e Learning portal.
- READ ALSO: Kisii University student portal login.
Students no longer need to make costly trips to collect their Kisii University admission letters. The KSU selfcare platform has simplified the process of accessing and downloading the letter regardless of place and time. Even better, the Kisii University portal is enough to orient new learners and prepare them for learning.