Kenyatta University student portal is a gateway to vital information for both learners and staff members. With us is a detailed guide on how you can access academic materials and exclusive self-care services.
- READ ALSO: KUCCPS Courses and Cluster Points.
Kenyatta University with thousands of freshmen and continuing students heavily rely on the e-learning system for studies and administration. The portal is indeed a vital organ at the institution.
Guidelines on Kenyatta University student portal registration
How do I access the KU student portal? KU system is only available to learners, educators and support staff members.
- READ ALSO: Kenya High School KCSE Results.
The Kenyatta University online account creation process is manageably easy. Follow the steps to register once you have been registered.
- Navigate the KU New Account Creation portal https://portal.ku.ac.ke/Login/CreateLogin.aspx
- Provide your student ID number in the format “5942/2005” and not “M25S/5942/2005”
- Enter the first name, last name, and place of birth
- Your email account will be displayed as a student email, now click “Yes”
- Thereupon, the system will auto-generate your username and you will then be required to create a password
- Confirm the password for the second time and click “Submit” to finish.
Keep the username and password safe for subsequent logins.
3 Steps of Kenyatta University student portal login
How do I log in to my KU student portal? Students with registered and active accounts can log in to the portal using these 7 steps.
- Access the Self-Service Portal at https://portal.ku.ac.ke
- Click “Login” for a drop-down menu, now select “Student Portal Homepage”
- Provide your username and password to access your student account
What do I do if I forgot my Ku email password? Follow the procedure outlined below for instant password recovery.
Guide for Kenyatta University student portal password reset
In the event you cannot remember the password, do not worry because it is recoverable with our stepwise guide.
- Proceed to the Self-Service Portal at https://portal.ku.ac.ke
- Click “Login” and choose “Student Portal Homepage” from the drop-down menu
- On the log-in page, click on “Forgot your Password”
- Now submit your Username and Email Address to initiate the recovery
- Follow the prompts and set a new password to finish.
Those experiencing difficulties can raise a ticket to reset the password with help from the ICT support team
How to change the Kenyatta University student portal password
Changing your student account password is important in securing your info against unauthorized access.
- READ ALSO: Kisii National Polytechnic Contacts.
Follow these 5 steps to update your account secret code.
- First, log in to your account through the link https://portal.ku.ac.ke
- Click on “My Profile” and select change password
- On the page that opens, enter the old password
- Type the new password and re-enter to confirm
- Lastly, click the change password button to finish
You will receive a confirmation of a successful password update.
Kenyatta University student portal services
Students with accounts have a variety of self-services to access. Some of them include;
- Downloading KU fee structure and fee statement
- Receiving news and updates from the varsity
- Online reporting and unit registration for the continuing students
- Viewing the curriculum, unit history, and examination results
- Downloading transcripts and reviewing campus info
Useful links on the Kenyatta University portal
- KU admission letters download
- The KU admissions portal link
- KU digital learning platform
- The KU courses and programs
Kenyatta University main campus contacts
KU stakeholders can reach out for remote help through the following contacts.
- READ ALSO: Kisii University Student Portal Login.
- READ ALSO: Campuscura TUM Student Portal Login.
Kenyatta University hospital contacts
Contact the admin for further inquiries.
- READ ALSO: University of Nairobi Student Portal Login.
The Kenyatta University student portal is resourceful for anyone seeking to register and access their accounts. Explore more services for greater academic possibilities.