On June 27th, KFS announced 4,000 vacant positions. Eligible Kenyans are now encouraged to apply for the Kenya Forest Service jobs ahead of Saturday’s deadline.
- READ ALSO: DP Gachagua Disappoints JKUAT Graduates.
Successful applicants will receive monthly stipends along with the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) and the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) benefits.
Kenya Forest Service jobs
KFS salaries for the newly advertised job range between Ksh. 8,631 to Ksh. 16,401.
- READ ALSO: 20 Best Part-Time Jobs in Kenya.
Recruited members are expected to work in at least 300 KFS tree nurseries nationwide. Main roles include propagation and maintenance of seedlings.
“To this end, the Service seeks to recruit 4,000 “Green Army” (unskilled Nursery Attendants) on Temporary Contract Terms to support the production of seedlings in KFS Tree Nurseries across the country.”KFS job advert.
Those employed will receive a performance-based renewable contract.
How to apply for KFS jobs?
- Navigate to ‘recruitment.kenyaforestservice.org’ to initiate the application
- Follow the prompts and enter all the required details
- Validate the email to receive further instructions
Applicants must be residents of respective counties as well as aged above 18 years.
- READ ALSO: Best Paying Jobs in Kenya.
Kenya Forest Service jobs application deadline is scheduled for July 22, 2023.