KNEC indicates three main ways through which recent candidates can access their grades as provided by the Ministry of Education. Avoid excessive anticipation by knowing how to check KCSE results on your mobile phone or computer.
- READ ALSO: KCSE Results Release Date [KUCCPS].
High School students who sat national exams in the former year can now receive prompt grades.
3 Ways of Checking KCSE Results
Gone are the days when students queued at their examination centers for grades, even worse with outstanding school fee balances.
Luckily, the much awaited KCSE results are only a few clicks away.
1. Checking KCSE Results Online 2022
KNEC results are readily accessible using the following procedure;
- In your favorite browser, go to the KNEC website https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke.
- Enter your index number then check the KCSE Results tab
- Pick the examination year from the drop down
- Click the submit button
- KNEC portal will display the results within a few minutes
The system is immediate when connected to a fast internet.
2. Checking KCSE results via SMS
Parents, guardians, and students can check their results by sending the candidate’s index number followed by the initials KCSE to the code 20076.
- READ ALSO: Top 10 Students in KCSE Results.
There should be no spacing after the index number’s last number and the initials “KCPE”.
3. Checking KCSE results at the examination Centre
The easiest way of checking KCSE results for whole school is by visiting the examination Centre.
It is by far the slowest method of accessing KNEC results.
- READ ALSO: Kisii High School KCSE Results.
Knowing how to check KCSE results 2022 is easier using the approaches described above – all the best.