Buying Airtel airtime from MPesa is now easier with our do-it-yourself guide. Millions of subscribers can now top up to access affordable voice, SMS, and data services charge free. Here is how to buy Airtel airtime from MPesa in 5 steps.
- READ ALSO: Elon Musk’s X to Introduce Audio and Video Calls.
No more worries when running low on Airtel credit as long as your MPesa account is loaded.
How to Buy Airtel Airtime from MPesa
Airtel is among the most influential telecommunication companies in Kenya.
- READ ALSO: Which is Better Faiba or Safaricom?
Its mobile services are highly competitive against main rivals Safaricom PLC and Telkom Kenya.
The step-by-step process of how to buy airtime from MPesa starts here.
1. Open the SIM toolkit on your phone
Start by navigating to the SIM Toolkit and then accessing the MPesa menu.
- READ ALSO: Safaricom Line Update: 3 Step-by-Step Guides.
Select the Paybill option to proceed
2. Enter Pay bill number 220220
Enter Airtel pay bill number ‘220220’ under the business number section.
- READ ALSO: List of Safaricom home Fibre Packages.
Now provide your Airtel phone number when prompted for the account number.
3. Complete the MPesa Airtel airtime purchase
Provide your MPesa PIN to complete the purchase.
Upon confirmation, you’ll receive an MPesa message indicating credit to the recipient account.
Congratulations, You have successfully purchased Airtel airtime cost-free.
- READ ALSO: 20 Best WiFi Internet Providers in Uganda.
Learning how to buy Airtel airtime from MPesa is a lifesaver skill for convenience and cheaper telecommunication deals.