How many biological children does Ruto have? The fifth president of Kenya, Dr William Samoei Ruto is a loving dad to two sons and five daughters. Even so, he has sired only five children with first lady Mama Rachel Chebet.
The UDA boss cum Chief Hustler takes great pride in his nuclear family including mom Mama Sarah Cheruiyot, brothers and sisters.
How many biological children does Ruto have?
President Ruto and Mama Rachel have five children among them Nick, June, Charlene, Stephanie Jepchumba, and George. On top of that, he has a daughter with a mysterious lady called Prisca Chemtai Bett. The adopted Nadia Cherono is also part of the loyal family.
- READ ALSO: William Ruto Second Wife? Prisca Chemutai.
The head of state is respectable for raising confident and down-to-earth children. Here is a breakdown of their whereabouts.
- Nick Ruto: A lawyer by profession, admitted to the bar by Chief Justice David Maraga in 2019. He is married to the gorgeous Evelyn Chemutai
- June Ruto: An internal Relations graduate from Australia, currently married to the Nigerian tycoon Alexander Ezenagu
- Charlene Ruto: Communications graduate from Daystar University, currently running Charlene Ruto Foundation
- Stephanie Jepchumba: A lawyer by profession from Strathmore University
- George Ruto: Last-born son and career pilot with political tendencies
- Abby Ruto: Born to Prisca Chemtai Bett
- Nadia Cherono: Buried alive by an unknown mom, Nadia was rescued and adopted into the family of William Ruto
- READ ALSO: Moses Kuria Family [Photos]
Ruto married Rachel in 1991 marking their 32nd marriage anniversary in 2023.
- READ ALSO: William Ruto Children Photos.
In conclusion, President Ruto is a dad to six biological children and an adopted daughter.