Various characteristics of Kalenjin ladies are heartwarming to a legion of single Kenyan men looking for a hand in marriage. We are talking about outstanding traits that cut across women in the Rift Valley.
- READ ALSO: 5 Unique Characters of Nakuru Ladies.
Unlike other Kenyan tribes, Kalenjin ladies are widely appealing for their mannerisms and natural expression, beauty notwithstanding.
5 Characteristics of Kalenjin Ladies
A range of stereotypes informs what any drooling man should expect from typical Kalenjin lasses.
- READ ALSO: 5 Unique Characteristics of A Kisii Man.
Enlisted below are some of the traits that define Kalenjin women.
1. Kalenjin women are submissive and respectful
Women from the Kalenjin tribe are desirable wife materials, brought up to submit to and respect their men. As a result, they make proper wives regardless of education status.
- READ ALSO: Kamba Ladies: Are they Good in Bed?
Most importantly, these beauties can tolerate hardworking broke men as long as they feel treasured; it is just the way these lasses are brought up into the game of love.
2. They are humble and determined
The simplicity of Kalenjin ladies is striking in their dress code and personalities. They all look the same to the extent that one cannot judge their level of success at first sight.
- READ ALSO: 5 Typical Characteristics of a Kisii Woman.
The aspect of being humble largely pegs on strict cultural values and taboos.
3. Kalenjin women are intelligent and highly secretive
Rift Valley is a breeding ground for exceptionally intelligent women who are not necessarily celebrities.
- READ ALSO: 7 Unique Characteristics of Kikuyu Ladies.
These ladies know their worth and are often protective of their loved ones including abusive husbands.
4. Good in bed but terrible in the kitchen
Are Kalenjin ladies good in bed? Dating a Kalenjin woman is an all-around experience packed with marital bliss, romance, and hot saucepans. Even so, they do not always stand out as good chefs.
- READ ALSO: 5 Unique Characteristics of Meru Ladies.
These ladies may not be exceptionally beautiful but are good at supporting their men for greater career possibilities.
5. Naturally cultured and conservative
The femininity of Kalenjin women is greatly influenced by the local culture and a set of unmistakable habits.
Uniting tendencies include high heels and a deepened accent.
- READ ALSO: 10 Unique Characteristics of a Kalenjin Man.
Before marrying a Kalenjin woman, it is important to understand her culture and the simple cultural inclinations that turn her on.
- READ ALSO: 5 Unique Characteristics of Luo Ladies.
The characteristics of Kalenjin ladies are far-reaching and widely evident in the sexy women such as Maureen Koech, Vanessa Chettle Cheruto, Matilda of TRHK, Chemutai Sage, Phy Mwihaki Ngetich, and her Excellence First Lady, Mama Rachel Ruto.